Re: Resistance values

>>Paul, What kind of problems are you having? I have never replaced a temp
>switch for the cold start valve?
>
>Don

I am having a problem starting the car after it has been sitting for a
while. It cranks at a normal speed but when it finally turns over, it
stumbles to start. I checked the thermotime switch and the cold start valve
and they both work. I have now replaced the fuel filter and the control
pressure regulator and the problem remains.

I always thought it was a fuel pressure prob, and I now am leaning towards
the check valve. Would you know the resistance value of the control
pressure regulator heating element? It is the inlet that the voltage
connector is attached to. I am getting a reading of 12 Ohms from mine. If
you could measure yours, and report the results, it would be of great help.

Regards,
Paul Hanley