Re: list mod results, other Q

>> But then I noticed the heat was melting a dimple in each lens...
>
>Rhut-rhoh shraggy!

Like, you better believe it Scoob....

>comming from them. My tail lights and fog lights are the same brightness
>(Until I step on the brakes, obviously.) for a reason. I want the added

What happens when you step on the brakes?  Do the fogs get brighter or am I
missing something obvious?

>Mine are on all the time. Its already wired to the factory lights. no
>need to add anything, unless you want the ability to turn on the rear
>fogs separately. I just wish I could include a second brake light circuit

Yep, that's what I'm looking for.  What I'm wondering is if the wires for
those fogs run up to the headlight switch (and are doubled up with
something else at the terminals), making wiring in a separate switch easy.

>You got to use a lower wattage bulb. Its just too hot.

I guess you're right!

thanks gang!