Re: list mod results, other Q

On Fri, 24 Oct 1997 21:30:58 -0800 Riley McDowall <mcm@intergate.bc.ca>
writes:
>>Rhut-rhoh shraggy!
>
>Like, you better believe it Scoob....

Heh!!

>What happens when you step on the brakes?  Do the fogs get brighter or
>am I missing something obvious?

Nothing happens. The rear fog lights illuminate the same, the brake light
gets brighter. What I meant is that if you use a brighter bulb, it will
seem like you have the brakes on all the time. (Thats what that cop told
me.) I changed the bulb to a lower watt bulb and that seemed to give the
effect I was after.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and