Re: Fuel Mixture Plate

On Tue, 21 Oct 1997 21:51:27 -0500 Jim Buck <vwpride@mixi.net> writes:
>Shawn, you know it isn't the fuel distributor that's 80mm...it's the
>mass airflow plate.  It didn't have a sticker on it either.  The old
>one did though. It said 67AJ.
>--
>Jim Buck,
>ES #99

Agreed. Most people just swap the entire assembly, so in my attempt to
avoid any misunderstanding, I simply called it the fuel distributor.
(alot of people don't know those 3 little screws are all That's holding
it to the mass airflow plate.)
I didn't think it would have the sticker. Thanks.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and