Re: Fuel Mixture Plate

SHAWN C MEZE wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Oct 1997 12:47:40 -0500 Jim Buck <vwpride@mixi.net> writes:
> >
> >I just bolted on an 80mm unit last night to my Cabbie...easiest 5 to
> >10hp I have ever bolted on...it rocks!
> >Jim
>
> Just out of curiosity, which 80mm fuel distributor was it?? (Did it have
> a sticker on it?)
> Also, was it thick or thin rimmed?

Shawn, you know it isn't the fuel distributor that's 80mm...it's the
mass airflow plate.  It didn't have a sticker on it either.  The old one
did though. It said 67AJ.

--
Jim Buck,
ES #99

Wheels for sale!
4-14"x6" rare all silver GTI "basket weave" rims, which I believe were
on 1985 GTI's   new condition except for 1 which has a very minor flat
spot.  $350
4-14"x6" Borbet type "C" rims, with VW centercaps, great condition $350
(look awesome on
all rabbits, jettas, sciroccos.