Re: Fuel Mixture Plate

>fuel distributor). The sticker sez "67 K".  According to the Greg Raven
>book, the thick lipped 80mm housing flows better for supercharged motors,
>it runs richer.
>Mine sez "67 AN".  Hmm. I never found a 67K but the size of the lip was
>right and the size of the plate was right. I have the thin lip version.
>Works fine for me.
>So, to make it clear, there are at least 2 versions of the larger plate.
>(80mm) one thin lipped (The part where the boot mounts) and the other a
>little thicker but nowhere near as thick as the stock 60mm unit.

Hello Shawn:

While were on this, although I am a little late, my '87 Scirocco has
neither model. It says 67cc. Now what? Do I have some piece of crap or
something?

Also, anyone know a good price on new injectors for an '87 8v? Mine appear
to spray a bit off center, They have this sideways thing going on, 116k on
engine. Still haven't solved my cold starting prob : (

Regards,
Paul Hanley