Fuel Mixture Plate

Hello all,

I know we have spoken about this before, but I seem to have lost the
line somewhere.  Anyway, I want to move to the larger fuel misture
plate which is part of the fuel distributor assembly.  I currently
have the stock assembly for the 1.6 liter EJ.  Which car(s) can I get
the larger plate from?  Also, is this an easy bolt on or is there more
involved with this?  I have already moved up to a 2" exhaust, empty
cat and larger throttle body from the Audi 5000.

Looking for any hp I can get (Paul, from the list, pointed out that I
get about an extra three horsepower from the trailer hitch which is
attached to my GTI - pretty easy mod)

John
80 Scirocco S
85 GTI