Re: Replacing Rear Window Defrost Fuse?

Carrie Ann Tess wrote:

> Can anyone please help me?  I am needing to change the fuse of my rear window defrost.  I think that is the problem at least.  I have tried to push it over and it just won't go anywhere so that is why I am thinking it is possibly that I need to replace the fuse.  Does anyone know what number I need?  Any help would be much appreciated, because living up here in the great white tundra I really use my rear defrost a lot!  Thanks so much!
> Carrie Ann :)
> '87 Scirocco 16 V

Does the switch itself move properly, and does the little light in the
hole come on?  Are the electrical connectors attached at the defroster
on the rear hatch?  Then, I guess shine a flashlight up there at the
fuses and see if any are blown.

Jim Buck,
ES #99

Wheels for sale!
4-14"x6" rare all silver GTI "basket weave" rims, which I believe were
on 1985 GTI's   new condition except for 1 which has a very minor flat
spot.  $350
4-14"x6" Borbet type "C" rims, with VW centercaps, great condition $350
(look awesome on
all rabbits, jettas, sciroccos.