Replacing Rear Window Defrost Fuse?

Can anyone please help me?  I am needing to change the fuse of my rear window defrost.  I think that is the problem at least.  I have tried to push it over and it just won't go anywhere so that is why I am thinking it is possibly that I need to replace the fuse.  Does anyone know what number I need?  Any help would be much appreciated, because living up here in the great white tundra I really use my rear defrost a lot!  Thanks so much!
Carrie Ann :)
'87 Scirocco 16 V

application/ms-tnef