Re: Speakers

>Riley McDowall wrote:
>> chance you could put them in the doors without major major work, and
>> there's no room in the kickpanels to fit 6.5's, let alone 6x9's.
>
>	I had to get my panels fabricated for me.  They come out a couple of
>inches from the wall in either bottom outside corner of the cockpit, but
>they do not get in the way at all.  It cost $225 to get them made up,
>jason
>87 16V

Wow, have you got any scanned pictures of this?  I would LOVE to see how
this looks, and how it works.  Did you relocate the hood release?  Does the
driver's side pod get in the way of your left foot at all?  Last but not
least, what size/type driver did you put in?

"Y'all better pay attention, because you can't afford free speech."
					-George Clinton