Re: VW show in Woodburn Oregon

>Is anyone going to be at the VW car show in Woodburn Oregon  this Saturday???
>
>Dave

No, I can't make it, but I'll take this opportunity to invite anyone in the
area to two VW shows this summer in Vancouver.  One is this Sunday, June 1,
and the other (bigger) show is on August 28.  Hopefully *somebody* can make
it?

"Y'all better pay attention, because you can't afford free speech."
					-George Clinton