(Fwd) Upgrades

Message text written by INTERNET:rts@phoenix.net
>I'm going to drop my Scirocco...I was told that I could only drop it
1.25" with the springs available from Neuspeed.  True/false?  Also, I'm
going to stay with the stock 16V wheels, but I need to know what is the
widest profile tire I can put on them after I lower it.
I was thinking 195/65/14; but can I actually go 205/65 or 60/14?
Although I've had my 16V for about 3 years now, and I'm just now
thinking about upgrading. I'm pretty new at this.<

1.25" is as low as I would go! The car will have no travel tol if you go
lower IMHO. Get stiff shocks.
 195/55/14  with the stock 16V wheels is the best combo. 205/55/14 if you
don't lower it. Now
try to get that size tires. AVS is about it.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco.