Re: Speakers

could any of you super car audio guys give me your opinion on something?
I have seen corrados with 8" sub tucked off to the drivers side of the
rear hatch space.  I would like to tuck a 8" or if they make a 6" sealed
box over in the same space.  So how hard would it be for me to make a
decent enclosure?  how much power would I want to put into something like
this?  I do not want my car to thump, I just want to fill in the lack of
bass that I have right now with something.  I dont expect much, just a
little.  What do you use to make just such an enclosure?  Is there a
minimum volume to get any sound what so ever?  I do know car stereos
pretty well, but I have never made a sub enclosure just hooked them up.

Kyle