COPS!

I hope that subject got your attention! I just had my "other" car impounded
today because it wont pass smog. How fair and "JUST" is it to charge CA car
owners BILLIONS of dollars so that we can improve our environment. We live next
to a country that has no such regulations and is probably alot of the problem onboth sides of our borders. I don't understand some of the bull we have to go through to opperate our vehicles. I don't think that New York has smog certs or
Oregon for that matter. I hate having to dump alot of money into smogging my car
every other year. I can barely afford to keep it on the road.My "other" car is
not a VW so please don't get on me about affordability of parts and fixing it.
It is a FORD TEMPO piece of junk.

Is anyone on the list a police officer? If you are please stop reading unless
you intend on helping me! Are all cops as mean and rude as they are in San Diego? I am young and have been pulled over for some of the lamest reasons
imagineable! The officer in question this afternoon was the worst one yet. He
impounded my car, Gave me a non-dismissible violation(that he had to go out of
his way to do) and he was a complete jerk the whole time. How come you give a
guy a badge and a gun and the turn into an all-powerful hero(to themselves) I
know that some are cool but the ones in San Diego are horrible. I think they
might have some "issues" with themselves or something.

I just needed to vent!

Thanks,
David
San Diego, CA
davidn@andataco.com

P/S if anyone has some thoughts on this please feel free to share them. Also if
you are a police officer feel very free I really want to know what goes through
your heads!

PPS I am going to replace my "other" car with a Scirocco(that makes it scirocco
related!)