Re: COPS!

My favorite dumb reason to pull me over was," We were just making sure
you were ok."  They wouldnt tell me anything for about 15 min while they
went over my car with a fine toothed comb looking for lights out, little
cracks in my windshield, checked tires, ebrake and even my high beam
indicator.  I asked them later what I had done and they said they were
just checking.  two cruisers and big waste of my time, I even got to
stand next to a cruiser with my hands on the hood while they illegally
searched the car.  I wasnt doing anything at all, not even 1 mph over the
limit because theses braindead cops sit in the same spot every weekend.
Yes i think most cops suck.

Kyle