m3ed 320e

> I do know that a friend of mine has a 325e, the crappy economy
> one, because he wanted a "BMW."  Fortunately, the e-head cracked, and his
> mechanic got him a 325is engine for it.

	A buddy of mine did the same thing (tho I think he had teh 320e).  Only
he had NOS in it.  Unfortunately, it wasn't enuff, so he managed to
source hisself a 93 M3 motor.  I still have not been in the thing, but
another friend of mine had the pleasure of being chauffered around  for
about 10 minutes, and get this, was __retching__ when they got back!!
He didn't actually puke, but he was coughing up all kinds of bile and
shit :)  That's the kind of power I want for Christmas...

> Ahhh.  Much better.  I also spent
> yesterday driving it, mmmmm, fun.....neato car.  Only problem is, the
> engine management from the e is still there, so the revlimiter is at 5k or
> something.

	Hah, that reminds me, my bud's tach shows 5K as the red as well, but
swings all the way round to 0 (give or take half an inch).

	Hmmm, M3 in a Scirocco.  that sounds like it could be a bit of
fun...though that is a big muther of an engine...

jason
the mad bastard