Re: 16-valve w/G-60

> Question.........has anyone seen/heard of a 16-valve with a G-60?
> Just wondering......sounds like an interesting project.  Also, I'm
> considering that 2.0L Big Bore Kit supplied by Rapid Parts for my
> 1.8L.  Any other suggestions, recommendations, or disagreements?

	Ben Beacock is working on it...old listmember Josh Clark (EXC
Performance) has all the parts for it...VW made about 500 or so for
rally purposes and dumped them into the MK2 (one of the more recent
issues of Golf Extreme has a write-up on one).

	AFAIK, the 2.0 16V/G60 has not been done yet...though I'm not too
sure.  What I recall about the setup is that there are problems
combining the G-lader with the 16V due to incompatible compression
ratios.  That and the fuel system has to be fabricated from scratch??  I
dunno, I'm sure someone else will give ya a better answer.

jason
the mad bastard