Re: Violated!

On Thu, 04 Dec 1997 21:41:42 -0700 Ryan Bailey
>>Shawn C Meze wrote:
>>luckily, they didn't break into my car but rather, backed out of a
parking spot
>>and dented my drivers front fender. No note, nothing! I am really sick
and
>>tired of being the victim ALL the time...
>

>You think that is bad getting hit in the drivers side door,

That would probably be worse, getting his in the door. But as I said, I
got hit in the fender. Front left where the fender is in the shape of a
fender flair or whatever you want to call it. I could see it from all the
way across the parking lot, at night no less. As I got closer, I was in a
state of denial that I was seeing this. Sucks!

>YEA right I just
>recently got backed into on the drivers side rear quarter panel.  I am
talking
>massive damage.  It wrinkled the side of my car like a pop can, the
metal right
>under the rear window is bent in almost an eighth of an inch.

Well, if were playing "I got the most damaged" then I want to loose that
game. Actually, I don't even want to play for the matter. You spend
countless thousand hours not to mention cash on your car to fix it up
nice and enjoy what you've got and some asswipe comes along and fuck's it
all up for you!

(What? Steam is comming out of my ears? You better fuckin' believe it!)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and