Violated!

Hey everyone,

I was unlucky enough last night to have my car broken into.  They
managed to steal my nice Sony stereo (cd changer model with the full
logic and script - would tell you which CD was playing by name), broke
the drivers side rear window and busted my dash.  Needless to say, I
am pissed and am even more pissed that I have a $500 deductible.  My
stereo was around $300, does anyone have an estimate on how much it
will be to fix the rest.  I've already called this into my insurance
company but did not make a claim since I have not had a chance to
verify everything that has been stolen.  Any advice on how to deal
with this?

John