Re: Violated!

On Thu, 4 Dec 1997 08:52:48 -0500 "Brubaker, John" <JBrubaker@AMF.com>
writes:
>Hey everyone,
>
>I was unlucky enough last night to have my car broken into.
>John

Sorry to hear of this John. I had my own little incident last night but
luckily, they didn't break into my car but rather, backed out of a
parking spot and dented my drivers front fender. No note, nothing! I am
really sick and tired of being the victim ALL the time...
Im gonna snap and victimize somebody!
The next SOB that happens to even bump my car, im gonna destroy his car,
then him. I've already got an alibi....

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and