Re: Violations and such

>Lemme just ask one question...
>	Does any one of us have a Scirocco that *hasn't* been hit, vandalized, or
>stolen in the last 6 months? I'm getting scared, and that alarm is sounding
>better every day.

Come to think of it, no. A sporty VW is a homing device for every
larcenous buttplug within a 5 mile radius. Put anything with the word
MOMO inside and you can extend that radius to 20 miles.
Talked to a mechanic at VW today- a good guy who has an 85 GTI- 4 break
ins in 8 years. One pried past his armor door plates (I bought some the
day before), the last one broke in through the skylight. My boss a
die-hard jetta man: 5 break ins, 1 theft in 10 years. Geez I'm soooo
lucky, 1 theft, in 7 years.  We're all singled out for special abuse.

greg