RE: Violated!

Hello all,

This is a thank you post for everyone's support and sympathy in my
time of mourning.  I appreciate everyone's help and advice and will be
spending some time at the junkyard this weekend looking for some glass
and a dash (that's a longshot).  Due to my deductible being so high, I
guess I'm going to have to go without a stereo for awhile.  At the
same time, I think I'm going to lower my deductible and eat the cost
on a monthly basis instead.  This makes much more sense for me (Thanks
Jason).

Good luck to everyone at keeping their rides safe.  Here's a large
toast to Scirocco's and finding every thief or vandal who ever f#$$^d
with our rides and beating the living bejesus out of 'em.

John
80 Scirocco S
85 GTI