Re: Suspended Licenses

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997 11:32:22 +0000 "A. J. Jones" <ajjones@airmail.net>
writes:

>Jeez, do you preach much?

No, I never preach, im just very opinionated.  :)

>The way I understand his letter, he wasn't drinking and driving, he
>got a ticket for underage drinking.  I got tickets for underage drinking
>back in my day, but that doesn't mean I was out driving drunk.

I got that point and made my corrections already.

>As far as tickets go, bad things happen to good people; its really
>just the luck of the draw if you get pulled over.  And don't try telling
me
>you don't break a few speed limit laws.

I completely agree, most of it is the luck of the draw. The rest of it is
the driver, otherwise WHY would you get pulled over if you were this
completely innocent law abiding driver? Well then.

If you read ALL of my message, you would of heard my listing of tickets
and my self denouncement of my previous driving habits.
I was speaking in general terms of getting tickets and maybe what some
people might try and do to lessen the chances of getting even more
tickets. It was simple advice, you could take it or leave it but you cant
bitch about it.  :)

>I realize you were a cop once and can't help it, but leave your cop
>attitude at home.  Nobody here needs their hands slapped.
>
>Take it for what you want,
>
>A.J. Jones
>'87 8-valve 'rocco.

OK, AJ, you speak for everybody. good.
Get-to-know-me!

I was a cop for only 2 years. Im not claiming to be an expert on "COP
PSYCHOLOGY" but I think I offer up some good insight on what goes on in a
cops mind which might be helpfull for some people to stay out of ticket
trouble. If you don't like or appreciate my messages, simply feel free to
press that delete button.
Drive safe!

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi