Re: Suspended Licenses

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997 00:23:59 -0600 (MDT) Night Shadow
<soltwede@ucsub.Colorado.EDU> writes:
>You didn't understand me man, I'm 21 now, I don't care anymore, this
>was NOT driving, you can be ANYWHERE and get a underage drinking ticket,

>and you still lose your liscense, and have to pay insurance like you did

>get a DUI, I don't drink and drive and thats why it pisses me off so
much,
>I'm treated like a DUI driver for drinking when I was under 21....WTF is
>right!

Oh, well, thats different then, isn't it! I misunderstood, sorry if I
came across rather harsh but iv e lost a few good friends to DUI's and
its yet another one of my touchy subjects.
Thats the damdest law iv'e ever heard of. Should'nt it be simple public
drunkenness? Whatever, iv'e spent a little time in Colo and I can see why
the laws are the way they are. Thats to the extreme id say. Its like
convicting you of speeding when you were just walking down the street or
something.

>I appreciate the imput, but I agree with you, I LITTERALY drank and
>drove when I was just 3-4 years younger, but in jail I met guys that
were in
>there for 6 months for DUI's, not for me thank you!

I was only in jail a few times and never once was it for me to stay in.
(I hooked and booked em'!<G>)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi