Re: Suspended Licenses

SHAWN C MEZE wrote:

<good stuff deleted>

> Ive been stopped twice to anwser questions about my car. One for
> "where
> did I get my Euro bumpers" and the other was about my roll bar.
> Officer
> friendly wants one for his MK-II and wants to know where to get it,
> ect.
> The rest were to harass me. Shake me down ect. Thats fine, they have
> that
> right, just play the game. Do it if you wanna drive.

I totally agree with almost all of what you said, but they have the
right to harass and shake you down? Surely you didn't mean that?
Incidently when the cops pulled me over once (driving under suspension)
((I thought my license was good)) He kept saying how much "I really like
this car" "I bet it can get up and go" You were really moving back there
etc. etc.