Rattle, Privileges

Ahhhh. Silence, blissful silence.

For anyone who has that annoying rattle from the lack of functioning
anti-rattle clips on their disc brake pads-  Fix them quickly.  This is the
most noticeable change per dollar I've ever brought about in my car.  $5.03
per side from the dealer, 15 minutes to do the fix, start to finish (and
keeping the 4 year old and little brother away from the car).  Wonderful
things (the clips and the kids).

Of course, now with the passenger side fixed, I think I hear just a little
bit from the driver's side.  Better stop back at that dealer.

About Privileges- (and suspended licenses)

Back when I was earning my license (I'm still 'learning to drive'), I was
told that driving was a privilege.  Treat it as such.  It's not a right.
A buddy just got his privilege suspended.  Real bad news, he drives for a
living.

Shawn, your comments hit it right on the nose:  "NEVER
defend a drunk driver's actions Eric. Dont."

My non-driving buddy agrees.

Enjoy the summer- responsibly.  (What an old guy I am: silence, kids,
responsibility. The young immortals will disregard this whole message.)

Slainte (at home)

        -Ed.

84 Scirocco
90 Subaru Legacy (Wagon, of course)