Re: Suspended Licenses

On Thu, 14 Aug 1997, SHAWN C MEZE wrote:

> Yah, your right. All under aged teens should be allowed to drink and
> drive. WTF.
> if 5 days is what the Piper charges, then thats what you pay. NEVER
> defend a drunk driver's actions Eric. Dont.

You didn't understand me man, I'm 21 now, I don't care anymore, this was
NOT driving, you can be ANYWHERE and get a underage drinking ticket, and
you still lose your liscense, and have to pay insurance like you did get a
DUI, I don't drink and drive and thats why it pisses me off so much, I'm
treated like a DUI driver for drinking when I was under 21....WTF is
right!

I appreciate the imput, but I agree with you, I LITTERALY drank and drove
when I was just 3-4 years younger, but in jail I met guys that were in
there for 6 months for DUI's, not for me thank you!

Eric
(paying DUI insurance and never got a DUI, F**K colorado)