Re: Suspended Licenses

Night Shadow wrote: .who else has gone to jail for

> their car?????

5 days? Thats crazy I went to jail twice very briefly. The first time I
was in jail for about 5 hours and the second time I had bail money on me
so I just was taken to the pig pin and I paid once there.

It SUCKED!!!!!!  I can't imagine being there for 5 days for something
sstupid. I would ahve to make something up to tell the real prisoners.