RE: Suspended Licenses

i haven't lost my license...but have gotten enough $200+ Connecticut
speeding tickets to fund a second scirocco (hmm....:-)

in CT, if you plead nolo contendre to 3 moving violations (ie just pay
the fine via mail, no court appearance) within 2 years, you have to (i
had to...) go to driver retraining which is a 4 hour course that you get
the privilege of paying $50 to attend.  then, if you get another ticket
within one year of retraining, you go to the remedial course for 8 hours
and $100.

down wit da man.  long live 125+ bursts on long straights

john
jgies@skandia.com
'88 16v Alpine White