Scirocco Event

Shawn Meze writes:
>It looks to me like there will only be 2 people going from what
>I can tell. I dunno if Tim will want to cater to only 2 people?
>(Tim??) Im just sorry I cant go. I simply cant afford it at the
>moment. Im in poor mans land pretty deep. Hopefully next year
>will be a different story and we can actually have a real
>Scirocco meeting somewhere on the west coast. Oh well, we cant
>have it all can we?

I would agree to wait and do it next year. It would be better to wait
or even have it the same day as one of our shows. We hold 2 big
events each year. The big show in May and our Car
Clinic-Swapmeet-Truckload sale in September. September 27 this year.
see this page about the event
http://www.newdimensions.com/ND_Events.html

turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com