Re: More Parts Place Flames

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997 23:37:13 -0400 "Kris Tewkesbury"
<tewkes@engin.umich.edu> writes:
>Sorry I suggested it.  I'm new to the whole VW parts finding mission
>and it was my first shot.  I still have not heard any suggestions as far
as
>mail order places go.  That or I have passed by them on accident.   Let
me
>know of favorites/worsts.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kris Tewkesbury

hey, no Chris! Its cool you suggested it, I mean, you had a good
experience and all. Nothing wrong with that. I was just sharing what
happened to me, it wasnt a flaming on you or anything.
Just because I hate PP doesnt man you cant relate your experiences with
them. :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi