Re: Vacation?

> > Who thinks Shawn needs a vacation or something? Maybe some really strong
> > drugs Lets Vote.
> >
> > Sorry to hear about all the probems Shawn.
> >

> Shawn needs a break.  Go lie down for a while Shawn.  Have a beer. Relax.
> That's my vote.
>
> If I lived near you Shawn, I'd help you out.  Good luck.
>
> ==Brett
> --

I offered him a beer today when he played UPS for me (thanks shawn
for the prompt delivery) but he had to drive back to San Diego. I
would hate to see shawn on LA freeway's with a couple beer's in
him:-) (duck)

Just hang in there Shawn! When it rains it pours.

Potterman

Michael Potter
VIRTUAL WORLD PARTS
http://www.parts4vws.com