Re: More Parts Place Flames

Kris Tewkesbury wrote: Does anyone now of anything I can do to bring
action against these lying

> bastards, besides suing them??  I called the Better Business Bureau
> and
> filed a complaint already.  These guys are terrible and I want others
> know not to buy from them.  Any suggestions??

The BBB is worthless believe me. I've filed a complain with them before,
A local place that does window tinting changed the rates on me right
before getting my car done and they re-scheduled a few times bsically
gave me a terrible time. When I compalined to the owner of the shop he
wanted to fight me No Kidding! He actually said If this wasn't my
property I would break you F'ing neck.

I wrote this all in the report and the BBB replied to me later with his
letter which was just a complete lie,. It was just a waste of time
talking with them. Incidently I told everyone I knew in town about this
palce including another Tint place which gave me a super deal.