Re: More Parts Place Flames

Okay.  My A/C saga continues.  I take it to the guy who I bought the car
from 2 months ago and he says he'll pay to have it assessed.  They end up
telling me (at a completely different shop that I picked randomly) that I
need a new condenser (leak) and it will cost an excess of $550 for
parts/installation.  This sounds outrageous to me, but let me get your
opinions on what replacing a condenser SHOULD cost.

Also, finally got my GD odometer fixed yesterday and on my way home at
night I find out that with the lights on the Tach does NOT work unless I
mess around with the dimmer knob and even then only momentarily.  Also no
lights on speedo or tach or anywhere else on dash for that matter.  This is
the 5th gauge console this yutz has installed (all used) and the 5th one
that is WRONG.  Finally he (the used car dealer) decided it would be better
to buy a NEW one.  Novel idea!  We'll see how it works.

Does anyone now of anything I can do to bring action against these lying
bastards, besides suing them??  I called the Better Business Bureau and
filed a complaint already.  These guys are terrible and I want others to
know not to buy from them.  Any suggestions??

Thanks lads,  (lassies too)

Kris Tewkesbury
1986 8v