do-it-yerselfer

    I dunno about the rest of the people on the list but I always try to
do repairs on my car myself.  It seemed that whenever I took my car to
various places that someting else would go wrong soon after I got it back,
hmmmm.  Made me paranoid they were trying to get me to come back to the
shop, well it didnt work.  I bought a Bentley and proceeded to jump into
fixing things myself.  I highly recommend for those of you who dont have a
Bently to get one.  I trust my own workmanship over some of the cheezy
places I have been to.  Not to mention the fact that if they should break
something, how likely is it they tell you or wait for you to bring the car
back into the shop to spend more money.  As Busch would say "Dunt wanna
do it, not gonna do it...."

      Andre'