Re: Suspended Licenses

Man I didn't lose mine for anything even CLOSE to driving
related...Colorado has a BUUULLLLS**T law...underage drinking tickets
carry a 3 month suspension(no, not in car, at a party or what
ever...)...so then I got busted driving under suspension...and the rest is
history......BTW..interesting side note, driving under suspension carrys a
mandatory 5 days in jail here in Colorado....who else has gone to jail for
their car?????

Eric