!@#!*@! Road Sand!!!

From: Rich Garrett on 04/16/97 01:30 PM MDT
<whine alert>

I just got my fave '87 vehicle detailed after the ravages of a Colorado
winter.

Now I'm really hacked: The road sand has totally hosed what was a paint job
in almost pristine condition!! Dings all over the hood, door panels, not to
mention how bad the windshield is!! Looks like hell.

What do you folks (that have winters) do for protection against the road
sand that's dumped during winter???

Rich
'87 16v (now with Special Crapola Paint Job)