Re: !@#!*@! Road Sand!!!

On Wed, 16 Apr 1997, Rich Garrett wrote:

> From: Rich Garrett on 04/16/97 01:30 PM MDT
> <whine alert>
>
> I just got my fave '87 vehicle detailed after the ravages of a Colorado
> winter.
>
> What do you folks (that have winters) do for protection against the road
> sand that's dumped during winter???
>
> Rich
> '87 16v (now with Special Crapola Paint Job)

As a fellow Colorado driver I recommend checking out body/detail shops for
what they call "the invisible bra" ...some kind of clear coating that goes
where a car bra would...and the windshield...no hope, just stay FAR behind
the person in front....(in Boulder they have been using some liquid stuff
that is excellent...don't know where you are, but write to your city
council or something.....)

Eric