Re: !@#!*@! Road Sand!!!

At 1:30 PM -0600 04/16/1997, Rich Garrett wrote:
>From: Rich Garrett on 04/16/97 01:30 PM MDT
><whine alert>
>
>I just got my fave '87 vehicle detailed after the ravages of a Colorado
>winter.
>
>Now I'm really hacked: The road sand has totally hosed what was a paint job
>in almost pristine condition!! Dings all over the hood, door panels, not to
>mention how bad the windshield is!! Looks like hell.

The front of my bumpers used to be black.....now they are silver.  I have a
nice polka dent finish in my hood.  Do you ski?  Ski trips annhiliate paint
and windshields.  CO winters are hard on exteriors, I have broken each of
the three windshields I have replaced since moving here within a year.
Sucks.  Sorry I can't be of more help, but I'd guess a bra would help,
whether they look crappy or not......

Mannix