Turbo discontinued, on to SPU....

At 1:09 PM -0600 04/16/1997, Roccet@aol.com wrote:

>SPU if you Know About Scca So much why dont you know about SPU???

I have no knowledge of it primarily because it is not listed in my 1995
GCR.  Classes it does list are:

EP, FP, GP, HP, GT1-5, SSGT, SSA, SSB, SSC, ITS, ITA, ITB, ITC,
ASR(regional class only), CSR, DSR, S2, SR, SRF, SCA, FA, FC, FM(regional
class only), FV, FF, F440(renamed to F500 AFAIK).

In other words, it lists all of the SCCA roadrace classes.

 and yes
>sounds like a Gt class<< SPU is all motors under 2.0l That for the most part
>are modified beyond Gt classes. im sure they do allow Turbos not positive but
>i think they do. Still Getting the information on Exact Regulations.

Grammatical nitpicks aside, I'm interested to know more about this class.

>I bumped my self out of GT-4 because of Cam and Head Work and mods done to
>the inner Wall etc. i guess some of the things ive done allow me to go Gt-4.
>anyway

GT does not allow cams?  Interesting.

>RE: WEEK or WEAK << now your just getting NIT PICKY .
				                ^^^^^^^^
Admittedly true.  BTW, there is no space before a period;).

>SPU Yes thats the Car i was Refering to as far as Taking it out on the Street
>. and no its not Comfortable and Hard to drive Yes.
>
>There YA go !!! man

I want to know more.  Tell me of SPU.  Seriously, I want to know.  TTYS!

Mannix