Re: !@#!*@! Road Sand!!!

Rich Garrett
04/16/97 05:53 PM

>FIrst of all, don't drive too close to cars in front, or to the road
>sander trucks (I'm not saying you do, just be sure you don't)

Very True!! staying back didn't seem to help much (though it might have).
Neither did flinching or dodging rocks in my seat..... >;->

>How do I deal with it? In Mass. they use a sand and salt mixture, so I put
a really good layer or two of wax on the car before >winter.  Then wash and
rewax the car depending on how bad the weather is.  As for the windsheild,
can't help it.

I was going to go for this as a small measure of help. The Detail Guy said
also that bras cause more damage than they're worth, due to stuff getting
trapped underneath and rubbing.

Thanks all!

Rich