Re: !@#!*@! Road Sand!!!

Rich Garrett
04/16/97 05:47 PM

>Most winter states don't use sand, they use salt. Rust vs. paint job.
>What do you prefer?
>Ilias

I'd *really* like it if they used the spray-on chemical that airports use
to de-ice runways. Non-corrosive, not too terribly destructive
environmentally.

Unfortunately, it costs a lot more than sand or salt......

I wasn't planning on buying a winter car until next year with the bonus
from work.....looks like I might be doing that sooner.....another winter
will be really painful!

Sorry for venting on the list, but its a real frustration......

Rich