Re: Turbo continued

Took Turbo off Eclipse?? no ive Driven Both turbo and non.
911 Are Slow??? I didnt Say that
5000s Turbo <<< owned and driven a 5000s non had some Power but look at the
size motor also.

No i dont think the Turbo is Just  bolted on to a normally Aspirated Motor

No Never Driven the 850 But would love to Very interesting information on
your freinds 850 Wagon Ive Heard they are just ubsurdly Fast. i wouldnt mind
Having one

inherently Wrong ??? on Turbo?? no id just Rather have a non Turbo Turbos go
out  i know just like Every thing else but would just rather not deal with
it. True you  can Run Pump gas on a turbo where if you Tweak your motor to
the Same hp more than likely the only thing youll be able to run in it is
Race Fuel!!! i like that aspect of Turbo. any way .

SPU if you Know About Scca So much why dont you know about SPU??? and yes
sounds like a Gt class<< SPU is all motors under 2.0l That for the most part
are modified beyond Gt classes. im sure they do allow Turbos not positive but
i think they do. Still Getting the information on Exact Regulations .

I bumped my self out of GT-4 because of Cam and Head Work and mods done to
the inner Wall etc. i guess some of the things ive done allow me to go Gt-4.
anyway

RE: WEEK or WEAK << now your just getting NIT PICKY .

SPU Yes thats the Car i was Refering to as far as Taking it out on the Street
. and no its not Comfortable and Hard to drive Yes.

There YA go !!! man