Re: Turbo continued

Here's my opinion on the turbo thing...I, too, think turbos are
the weakest thing in automobile history (besides the invention
of the Honda of course), except when they are used to make a
fast car even faster.  When used on slow cars to make them fast,
I think that's 'cheating', like someone else said.  For example:
Mistubishi Eclipse, Dodge Omni(hehe), Dodge Stealth, Dodge Shadow,
and well, you get the picture.  All these wannabe fast cars have
quite powerless until that turbo kicks in.  In a 911TT or a
turbocharged VR6 (insert Tim Allen grunt), that's power and then...
holy sh*t hold on...more power when the turbo kicks in.  You gotta
love that!  But anyway, just my opinion...I'll shut up now.

-Mike
89 Scirocco Scala