Re: Request for comments - list change

> I'm strongly considering changing the name of the list from the Scirocco
> mailing list to.... the A1 Volkswagen list.

Sounds okay to me.  We could always benefit from more opinions.
Some mentioned the concern of getting flooded with e-mails.
If the list volume increases too much for you, just go to the
digest version...one e-mail a day.  BTW, anyone know how to get off
the digest version?  I've been getting it for about 7 months now
thinking it was something different but, DUH!, it wasn't.
'Hmmm...this stuff all sounds familiar'.  :-)

-Mike
89 Scirocco Scala