Re: !@#!*@! Road Sand!!!

FIrst of all, don't drive too close to cars in front, or to the road
sander trucks (I'm not saying you do, just be sure you don't)  Sand, small
stones, and salt spray get kicked up v. easily.
How do I deal with it? In Mass. they use a sand and salt mixture, so I put
a really good layer or two of wax on the car before winter.  Then wash and
rewax the car depending on how bad the weather is.  As for the windsheild,
can't help it.

James A. Gardiner
Internet: jg140@prism.gatech.edu

'85 'rocco