Re: Boulder, eh?

>Hi Eric - I live in Boulder also.  Drive a red 84 Rabbit GTI, loud
>(understatement), Rocky Mountain Motorsports sticker on the rear window,
>SCCA stickers on the side windows - what do you drive?  I'f you're into
>VWs, not deaf, and been within of 200 feet of my car while running, you've
>seen it.  Anyhow, pleased to meet you!  What have you done  to your car?
>Do you autocross?  Autocross is my main focus, if you want any info
>regarding it, let me know.  TTYS, Mannix

OK, I suck.  Make fun of Kevin, posting a personal message to the list,
with intentions to email privately, and what do I do?  Get sucked in, uhh,
I'm a dumbass.  Sorry for the bandwidth, people.  The above goes, if anyone
wants info on the Denver/CO area autocross scene, feel free...........

Mannix (I rule.............)