Re: Hello from Geoff Zimmer

<< My name is Geoff Zimmer and I am new to the Scirocco mailing list. I

 have an '85 Scirocco Wolfsburg edition. >>

Woo hoo!!  That makes THREE Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco's on this list!!
 Cool!
Rick also has an '85 Wolfie, and I have an '84.  It is great to see these
cars out there!!

Well, anyways, welcome to the list.  I am very happy to have you here.  Hey,
since you are sooooo eager to help me solve my problems, how about this one:

What 15" wheels should I get?  I am thinking about quite a few.  ABT one
piece five spokes, BBS RA ll, Hockenhime or hock R, and now a new one to my
list Dial Elysee.  Choices choices...

Again, welcome!

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco