Boulder, eh?

Hi Eric - I live in Boulder also.  Drive a red 84 Rabbit GTI, loud
(understatement), Rocky Mountain Motorsports sticker on the rear window,
SCCA stickers on the side windows - what do you drive?  I'f you're into
VWs, not deaf, and been within of 200 feet of my car while running, you've
seen it.  Anyhow, pleased to meet you!  What have you done  to your car?
Do you autocross?  Autocross is my main focus, if you want any info
regarding it, let me know.  TTYS, Mannix