Re: Boulder, eh?

On Thu, 28 Nov 1996, I.Mannix wrote:

> Hi Eric - I live in Boulder also.  Drive a red 84 Rabbit GTI, loud
> (understatement), Rocky Mountain Motorsports sticker on the rear window,
> SCCA stickers on the side windows - what do you drive?

Hmmmm, I might have seen ya around, not sure though, I've got a grey rust
bucket 79 rocco, you might have seen it, got the gti symbols off a Rabbit
gti on front and rear....(unfortunatly my lisense is suspended at the
moment...going to court over it in a week........) What you running in
that gti? Stock? I've got a 1.8 out of a 86 cabrio, with g-grind cam,
techtonics exaust(strait, no cat....love pre 80's....), close ratio
5sp, hor tech racing
springs, bilstein sports, and lower sways front and rear......

 >  I'f you're into
> VWs, not deaf, and been within of 200 feet of my car while running, you've
> seen it.  Anyhow, pleased to meet you!  What have you done  to your car?
> Do you autocross?  Autocross is my main focus, if you want any info
> regarding it, let me know.  TTYS, Mannix

I am a definate VW freak(ps, u work on you car your self? if not Mark and
Frey's Foreign Car Service is excellent....).  And if I ever get my
liscense back I would love to autocross....currently I'm looking for a 78
or 79 rocco with an excellent body to swap all my stuff over to///

See ya around!

Eric
AKA I\Iight Shadow....